The Management ofis Committed To Quality and Continual Improvement in all areas of the Organization by Providing Adequate Infrastructure &Amp; Resources At All Level of the Organization
We Will Work As A Team And With Positive Attitude. Every Employee Will Involve Himself in the Continual Improvement of Business / QMS Processes &Amp; Resources. This Will Result In The Achievement Of Corporate And Functional Objectives Efficiently, Effectively And Thus The Customer Will Always Be Satisfied.
Each Employee Will Maintain Focus On Satisfaction Of Internal Customer / Vendor Needs And Relationships. This Must Result In the Improvement Of Quality Products, Services, And Customer Satisfaction. Each And Every Employee Will Not Allow Quality To Take Second Place Behind Cost Or Schedule. All Employees Have the Right to Question Their Supervisor’s Decisions or Actions If They Feel That Quality Is Being Compromised.
‘s Management is committed to the Health and Safety of Employees In Relation To the Company’s Business Operations. We Want To Be Our Customer’s Preferred Supplier by following the above policy.
This Will be Achieved by :
- Complying and reviewed by the Quality Management System for Continual Improvements.
- Using Quality Input Through and Efficient Purchasing and Inventory Management.
- Providing The Earliest Response to Their Customer’s Requirement.
- Effective Cost Management at Every Level.
- Efficient Utilization of Resources.
- Providing Training to the People at the Required Level.
Quality Assurance Plan and System / Manual :
- Incoming Materials –Inspection of Casting, Forging, Raw Material, Hardware, Brass Etc.
- Quality Assurance and Inspection of Components and Sub-Assemblies Supplied By Approved Vendors.
- Line Inspection of Components, Sub-Assemblies Manufactured On the Shop Floor.
- Final Inspection and Performance Test.
- Inspection of Packing and Dispatch.
- Tools and Instruments Calibration and Maintenance of Test Standards.
- Maintaining test Records and Inspections Results.
The Production Department Is Totally Responsible For Achieve The Required Standards For the Quality Of Finished Goods. For This Purpose, The Quality Assurance Department Has Full Powers To Ensure That Requisite Step Of Quality Are Mentioned.